Ever Green Lodge
Average per night
View Luxury Packages
Situated in a quiet cul de sac overlooking Lake Wakatipu – Queenstown Bay, Evergreen Lodge boasts stunning panoramic views throughout.
Ever green lodge
130 Marsden Rd, Bay Of Islands, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
+64 9-402 0111
Let us specially tailor a package for you. We can customise the perfect holiday to include everything from short romantic getaways to longer wine touring, golfing and extreme adventure getaways.
View Last Minute Availability
Limited 15% OFF Rate
Travel With Points
For a limited time only
From the moment the accelerator hits the floor, your adrenaline hits the roof as you speed in mere centimetres of water along the famous Shotover River and deep into the spectacular Shotover River Canyons.
Restaurant & Bar
Ever green lodge.
Evergreen Lodge is located only minutes drive from central Queenstown hub. Which is perfect with give you the private time away fromt he party goers yet closer enough to pop-in for a meal, drink and more.
Escape with that someone special for quick two night getaway. Arrive to your luxury Suite to find a complementary bottle of sparkling.
Our guests enjoy use of the sauna, fully equipped gym, outdoor entertaining area with fireplace and gorgeous views from every room.
Escape with that someone special for a much needed getaway of three or more nights. You and your loved one will arrive to your luxury Suite where you will find a complementary bottle of sparkling.
One of the most exciting challenges an angler would ever come across is the opportunity of catching a Marlin. The real challenge arises because of the fast paced chase. Marlins are huge and despite their size quite fast and agile. Striped Marlins are considered the second fastest fish in the world because they can swim up to fifty miles an hour. However, the other marlins are not far behind.
Marlins perform acrobatics which are at par with any ballerina. Plus they are skilled and graceful enough to resemble a bull fighter in all their glory. They fight for their life with all their might. Most anglers prefer setting the marlin back into the sea once it has been caught.
If you are interested in catching a fish which weighs more than 1000 pounds, here are all the simple facts you should know about.
- Marlins belong to the bill fish family species. They make use of their bill like a spear. They can use it to lash and stun their prey on spot.
- Marlins are a migratory species. They are normally found in tropical and sub-tropical waters. They usually change their position based on how warm the water is. Marlins move in accordance with the climatic changes preferring the warmth of the tropics.
- There are four min kinds of marlins. These include the blue, black white and striped marlin. Despite the difference in names, the species look more or less the same when observed from a distance. Anyone who doesn’t have a trained eye would not be able to distinguish between the four.
- Blue marlin females weigh four times more than a male. However, it has also been observed that marlins of the Pacific Ocean tend to be bigger than the ones in the Atlantic.
- On the other hand the black marlins typical of the Indian and the Pacific Ocean. They usually frequent the coral reefs and islands. Back marlins tend to be bigger than the blue marlin. In Australia you would find some of the biggest black marlins to date. It’s also referred to as the bull of the sea.
- White marlin are considered as the smallest of the marlin species. Despite being the smallest the least of these weight more than 220 pounds. However, their small size makes them much sought after. This is because of the fast paced challenge which these fish provide. They overpower their prey by overtaking rather than using their bill.
- Striped marlins on the other hand are found in the Pacific Ocean yet they prefer the much colder waters. They have one of a kind fighting ability. They move in leaps and bounds. However, there are visible blue stripes on these marlins when seen at a closer angle.
Eastern Australia is considered as one of the best places to catch a marlin. Cairns boasts as being the marlin fishing capital of the world. Adrenaline Charters are experts in Marlin fishing. Make sure you make a booking today.
Wouldn’t it be great if you can relax on a sun lounger with a cocktail in hand while your kids are having a great time as well? A family vacation in Brisbane becomes this peaceful, fun, and enjoyable with the right choice of Brisbane family resorts.
Locking in the right resort while in Brisbane is the smartest way to achieve bliss while bonding with the family.
A resort can be considered as family-friendly when they offer family amenities. Resorts that offer exclusive kids’ free deals, or kids’ pools and clubs should be considered strong contenders for the best family resorts.
However, while a resort can claim to be kid-friendly, will it also mean the right fit for you and your family? Here are things to consider in your choice of family resorts.
Travelling with a Tot or Baby
Of course, you would want to bring along your tot or baby with you while on a vacation. However, you’ve probably heard that travelling with a tot or baby could be the hardest to do.
Contrary to what you’ve heard, enjoying the holidays with your tot or baby is very viable minus stress on your part. Just remember to choose a nearby holiday destination and a resort with a family-friendly focus and you’re all set.
Another thing to consider when you’re travelling with a tot or baby is to choose a family resort that is located closest to the airport. Doing it this way eliminates more stressful travel time for both you and your tiny bundle of joy.
Your tiny travel companion will likely appreciate dipping in a pool and a resort with a segregated shallow area is the one to go for.
Travelling with bigger kids
A plethora of resorts offer amenities for bigger kids ranging from kids’ clubs, swimming pools, and more. Choosing a beachside resort provides the kids with multiple ways to enjoy the holidays ranging from kayak paddling to boogie boards.
A resort near a public park is also a great choice. Letting the children run around the park is an inexpensive way of letting them blow off some steam. Resorts with kids’ clubs are another wonderful choice. Kids’ clubs are usually jam-packed with activities to entertain them and let them out of your hair for hours on end.
Kids’ clubs also provide the best way for your kids to meet and make new friends while enjoying their vacation.
Another thing to consider when travelling with bigger kids is the room arrangement. Choose resorts offering interconnecting rooms if you want to enjoy your privacy.
Travelling with teens
Teens over the age of 11 are considered adults by airlines and resorts. This means that the budget has to be tweaked to allow extra expenses when teens are travelling with you.
When it comes to the choice of resorts, the best way is to find out the activities they offer for older children. Kids’ clubs will no longer excite your teen. The best option is to consider resorts offering something different such as day tours that your teen can enjoy independently.
Family vacations are times families get to bond together. Checking into the right Brisbane family resorts is the best way to make the holidays fun, exciting, and memorable for everyone.
Are you considering buying an apartment in Hervey Bay? If you are buying an apartment for the first time, you might be wondering what things you should keep in mind. Buying an apartment doesn’t need to be too complicated, especially if you keep the following things in mind.
- Consider the area where you want to buy an apartment. This would help you come to a quick decide on when you are looking for a home. It would also help save your time. When you let the estate agent know what you are looking for, it would also help them shortlist the potential apartments.
- Don’t just take the agents word for it when it comes to money matters. Make sure you have done a thorough market study. Having an idea behind the current trend would help you arrive at the right decision.
Once you have found an apartment that you really like, do keep the following things in mind:
- Make sure you check out the location of the apartments. Get to see if there are all the amenities which you would require on a daily basis. For example an apartment which is situated in the center of Hervey Bay is always a good option. This would allow you to access all the areas with ease. Whether it be the market or a medical facility or recreational places.
- Don’t forget to get an inspection of the apartment done. While inspection would cost you extra you would still need to make sure that the property you are buying is actually worth investing in. inspections can also help you negotiate the price if and when the need arises. An inspection can help save you a few thousand dollars.
- If the building in which you are buying the apartment is old, you might need to get an architectural report on the building a well. After all an apartment is a major investment and you need to make sure that your investment is protected at all costs.
- When buying an apartment also take a look at the security offered. Is it a safe place for you to stay? How do the authorities keep the intruders away? Do they have the latest security devices to ensure the complete safety of your loved ones?
- Also get to know about the maintenance charges. This is usually the last thing on peoples mind when they purchase an apartment. However apartments with high maintenance charges can often be difficult to maintain once they have been bought. If you feel that you would be able to afford the maintenance of a particular Hervey Bay apartment then only you should consider buying it.
- Do check out what other amenities the apartments offer. Do they have a gym or a swimming pool and a parking space as well? While a these amenities might make the cost go higher but sometimes it’s better to have all the required facilities in one place.
Aqua Aqua have Hervey Bay apartments available. Do check them out!
To be a travel blogger, it becomes your daily job to explore the nooks and corners of the world. traveling is a pretty job, you get to explore the vast corners of the world and get to relax at these sites, relishing in the moments you have been granted to have had the chance to go on this beautiful adventure. But, with every beautiful experience, there is a struggle that brings you to that particular spot where you go and say, yeah it was worth it.
In the case of traveling, it is often the expenses that come with the experience that turns your budget upside down but eh, it was worth it, wasn’t it? How about I tell you something that will reduce your chance of spending a heavy amount of money or your beautiful job as an explorer? You can get cheap accommodation at hotels if you are a travel blogger because you have earned that right for sure.
A resourceful domain
To be worthy of cheap accommodation south geelong, you need to attract the respected audience towards yourself such that the idea can be constructed that your traveling blogs have finally paid off with their success. You need to convince the managers that your blogs can be relied upon for their elevated success and that you deserve to have a successful stay ta their hotel in inexpensive prices. For that, you need to have an attractive domain that will direct the managers into thinking they are being approached by a resourceful person. It would not hurt to spend 10 dollars on your domain after all.
Your audience is a reflection of how well you have enhanced your success towards the society. In establishing a good name within the industry, you will have managed to create a successful reputation amongst the individuals involved and have carried an audience that will respect and respond to you, effectively. Through such circumstances, the managers are convinced of the social empowerment they envision through your profile and the possible acknowledgement they will receive of their hotel through your blog. Hence it is important that you have a bunch of followers lined up to help you get cheap accommodation at a hotel.
Google our options
Google has never disappointed the man since its origination into this world, well at least mainly. The idea to get the cheap accommodation does not have to flow with the water if you do not have enough social empowerment. The reason why is that you can search up your options on Google and see the kinds of bloggers, the hotel with your preference like to give a cheap room to and then all you have to do is spike yourself up to that performance.
PUBLIC UNIVERSITY RESIDENCES
The CROUSES ( Regional Centers of University Works and School Children – Centers Régionaux des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires ) manage the university residences that are located on the campus or in the city.
The CROUS residences are certainly the most economical formula: the monthly fees are between € 120 for a single room and € 350 for a studio apartment. Unfortunately, these homes are few in number and are generally assigned to students holding a scholarship provided by the French government.
Moreover, several universities have entered into agreements with the CROUS, which allow them to book some rooms for foreign students participating in exchange or cooperation programs. Find out at your institution or the granting institution.
Otherwise, to benefit from a room, you must set up a “logement international” dossier and send it between January 15th and May 31st of the university year prior to arrival.
There is a CROUS for academy and everyone works their way and has their own website. Be sure to contact the academy CROUS with which the institution in which you are registered has an agreement.
PRIVATE STUDENT RESIDENCES
Les Grandes Ecoles and some private institutions have their own residences located on the Campus itself. These institutions try to book accommodation for the international students they host.
Private student residences are available both in cities and universities. Rents for a room or a studio are higher than those offered by the CROUS because they offer a high level of comfort and are able to offer different services (reception, intercom, lounge, cafeteria, laundromat, cleaning, garage … ). These residences are often located near the campus.
RENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR
This option is the solution that offers greater independence , as it allows you to choose the place and type of accommodation and enjoy the entertainment of the city center.
To rent an accommodation, the student deals directly with the private individual or through estate agents. If you rent through a real estate agency, you need to pay a fee of less than one month’s rent. The apartments can be rented empty or furnished.
Usually the lease is valid for one year. It is possible to cancel the contract before the expiry date, with a three-month notice for an empty apartment or a month for a furnished apartment.
To reduce expenses, you can also choose the ” colocation ” which consists of sharing an apartment or a house with other students. It is often cheaper than renting individually and can facilitate meeting with other French and international students.
Various internet sites allow you to find ads: the bon coins , the carte des colocs , apartments , and even many groups on social networks!
After high school, many students decide to continue their studies at university. It often happens that the chosen university is not in the region or province of residence and therefore students are faced with a search, which can sometimes be exhausting, of the best housing solution for them. The variables to consider are many: price, proximity to the university, quarteri. In addition to the costs of tuition fees and books , resident students are faced with even those for the ‘ rental of a house . But how to navigate between the student’s home, accommodation and rented roomsfor students? The channels in which to look for a home are many and all valid: from university bulletin boards to student associations, from real estate sites to word of mouth. Here are some tips for you if you plan to rent a room to study from outside the university .
STUDENT HOLIDAY RENTALS: UNIVERSITY ACCOMMODATION, EYE TO BANDS How to look for a house for rent: guide for students away from home If they are in possession of certain requirements, students can access university accommodation whose availability, however, is almost always lower than the number of those who would be eligible. To get one is therefore extremely difficult, but to try does not harm, so watch out for the calls that in summer publish the institution for the right to study the university where you will enroll.
To obtain public housing, the application must be submitted to the company for the right to study of its own university (attention to deadlines that generally go between August and September!); when completing the application forms for the scholarship, also request the form for accommodation. After delivering it, all that remains is to wait for the rankings to be published.
What happens if the rankings are published between October and November? If you have the idea of having a good chance of winning the accommodation, you should look for temporary accommodation. If, on the other hand, you don’t feel like venturing a prediction, or if you “sniff” for not being among the winners, throw yourself headlong into the private market because the more time passes the harder it will be to find satisfactory accommodation.
The guide for beginners: House for rent: the handbook for students
STUDENT OUTSIDE RENTAL: THE PRIVATE MARKET
The advice is to move a little earlier than the actual beginning of the lessons. Without hurry it will be easier to find the accommodation that best suits your needs, by location and price.
Many offers can be found on the faculty bulletin boards where dozens of people publish their ads by looking for / offering accommodation, books, repetitions … Alternatively there are specialized newspapers (when you arrive in your university town, ask at the newsstand) or it can be useful internet search. Every university today has its own website and those most sensitive to the needs of students also have a virtual bulletin board, or a forum where students can meet and publish their announcements.
If housing prices are rather high in large university cities , the situation improves considerably when choosing smaller, less dispersed and more student-sized centers. Here it is easier to find information and even everyday life – both inside and outside the university – is much more livable.
STUDENT OUTSIDE RENTAL: UNIVERSITY COLLEGES
These are centers for university students that associate a human, academic and professional training project with the housing function. incolleges students take advantage of food, lodging and other services.
In addition to the places available for a fee each year, numerous scholarships are available that allow the most deserving to not pay the annual tuition.
STUDENT RENTALS OUTSIDE: THE STRAIGHT NOT TO FORGET
Here are some tips to keep in mind.
Check if the institution for the right to study at your university or the Municipality provides a home-seeking or other kind of assistance service.
Before making decisions about housing, always check in person as you will have to live in that house and probably for quite a while.
Some municipalities reimburse part of the costs of renting to out-of-school students with regular contracts, so inquire about this possibility.
Always inquire about the type of contract that is stipulated and do not give up : a regular contract allows you to deduct the cost from your family’s 730 (or yours if you are self-employed)
Being a student-tenant means having duties but also rights. It is right to know them and ask their respect even to those who rent the accommodation.
ever green lodge
130 Marsden Rd, Bay Of Islands, Paihia 0200, New Zealand
+64 9-402 0111
Book a room Today